Stanwood's Method

Tue Aug 20 11:31 MDT 2002

Yes, and also dont even hesitate... just buy the Touchweight Design kit and a
good scale. Alternatively if you are good at making jigs you can make a
couple good jigs instead of the kit. I think I have some origional pictures
of early Stanwood jigs on disk some where. If you are interested I can send
them off to you. But personally... I'd buy the kit. There is a nice
"handbook" included with a few tables, most of the formulars, and some other
handy stuff.

Dont hesitate to post questions. We all learn from the ensuing disscusions !

RicB