damaged piano -- vents

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon Aug 26 10:55 MDT 2002

>The real question is: "what numbskull, sorry, absent-minded idiot, sorry
>person designed this building?" (not to mention the one who, with small
>strokes of the pen, eliminated humidity control, among other very important
>things, without our knowing until it was too late)  This building is prime
>example of why the lowest bidder shouldn't get the job.

Jeff,
You mean that humidity control was actually considered at all, however
briefly, during the "wish and trim" planning stage? Incredible! Just
getting the difference between temperature and humidity across to the
planners of such things is far beyond the powers of most mortals. Could be
an all time first.

Ron N