Broadwood Rectangular Tuning tip

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Thu Aug 29 11:34 MDT 2002

Try

http://www.uk-piano.org/heckscher/hec_tools1.html

Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lance Lafargue" <lancelafargue@bellsouth.net>
To: "Caut (E-mail)" <caut@ptg.org>; "pianotech listserv (E-mail)"
<pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 6:12 PM
Subject: Broadwood Rectangular Tuning tip

Hello everyone,
I recently had a call for another John Broadwood w/ rectangular tuning pins.
Called "oval" in the catalogs?  I have in recent months had several calls
for these.  I have ordered the lever w/oval tip attached (not just the tip)
from Schaff, but was wondering if any of you tune many of these, if this tip
will work, and if not, what I should look for?  I have had a hard time
getting anything to fit (just the tips ordered) and other local techs have
said the same thing.  One tech told me I would have to get one from England
and he thought they may have been discontinued.  Thanks,

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net