they didn't flush either..

Thu Aug 29 12:42 MDT 2002

Been there done that... we get bird shit all the time on the third
floor... poor ventilation... window get opened and forgotten... Pidgeons
pinch out their loafs..... big drag.

Thats why we keep our junk heaps up there.  We tell the students time
and time again to close the friggen windows.... so if they get their
fingers dirty its their own darn fault.

Clean it up... tell the administration to do something about it, and try
and keep a smile on your face. Ya gots to love them squirrels eh ?

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.