Holidays

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:40:59 -0600

At 14:15 12/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Our schedule at Marshall runs till December 13th with the usual mad
>dash to complete student recitals in three venues, a big Choral Union
>gig with two pianos, harpsichord AND pipe organ.....oh yeah, did I
>mention that according to my Dickson Data Logger the R.H. in my
>building was 7.1% at 1 p.m. today. It was up around 40% just before
>Thanksgiving break :-(
>
>Paul Dempsey

Paul,

sounds like fun humidity transient... ;-}

just got an e-mail from the organist - the TV crew has had the doors open
half the day - it's 25°F ;-o

reed stops are going bonkers!

Conrad Hoffsommer PTG RPT, MPT, CCT

Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems