soundboard springs

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:54:34 -0500

Pianotek is selling a turnbuckle device that connects the belly rail in the
treble to the rim.
It looks somehat like a one armed Mason & hamlin spider.  They make it in a
"B" size and a "D" size.  Bob Marinelli says it does a good job of improving
the treble sustain.
Has anyone on the list tried this device?
Ed Sutton