sustain

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:39:35 +0100

Hello,

that is certainly true, but I don't believe that Bosendorfer qualify
to be very representative of European grand's, as they have a massive
iron frame, thick rib crowned soundboard, but the rims and braces are
light wood, they are the only maker  here that consider the case and
rims to be a heater for the room.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG