OFF T digi challenged

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:46:05 +0100

Make sure you get one with inbuilt every type of decoder possible. MP3,
DTS, THX, RCT, PCP... the whole lot. And make sure it has both and
optical and coax output for conection to whatever type of Reciever /
Amplifier you have, (you have to make sure you have a surround sound
Reciever / Amplifier too), and oh yeah... make sure its a Panasonic.
They are the best at DVD's in reasonable price ranges.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.