those pesky swings

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:36:19 +0100

I second that :

3 1/2 swings, (not 4 for instance, as 4 would mean 4 1/2 ) as for a
vertical, is suited for any grand , I know I have read about 8swings
and tried it, indeed that is the numbers you have after some years of
playing, why begin with a so high figure ?

Depending of the HR of the season , repine tight or more free .

Regards.

Isaac