key bushings

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:33:45 -0700

Hi Wim,
They are in my junk bag along with the tuning pin sleeves and center pin =
caps.
I have never found a situation in which they were the correct size or =
shape to work.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@aol.com=20
  To: caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 8:05 AM
  Subject: key bushings

  Have any of you used, with success, the key bushing inserts from =
Schaff? About 15 years ago I put a set on a heavily used grand in a =
hotel lobby, but I quit tuning there several year later, so I don't know =
it they are still in there, and what the long term effects are. I would =
put them only on the practice room pianos.=20

  What say you?

  Wim