Guidelines/workload formula

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri Feb 1 10:24 MST 2002

Fred

After the October article appeared, I entered all the numbers, and did the
math, and discovered that the 71 pianos at the University of Alabama need to
be taken care of by 1.1 technicians. I immediately notified the department
chairman, and demanded that we hire a .1 technician.  To date I have not
heard anything from him regarding this situation.

You are welcome to use this information at the convention. I have it in my
Excel program. If you want to see it, I can either print it out and send it
to you by snail mail, or someone will have to give me very explicit
instructions on how to send that information via e-mail, as I am clueless on
how to do that.

Wim