S & S 'D' Problems

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon Feb 4 07:40 MST 2002

In a message dated 2/3/02 12:46:19 PM Central Standard Time, atodd@UH.EDU
writes:

> I've talked to the shop tech and he told me that he'd had to raise the
> stack some because the hammers weren't hitting correctly. My first
> question is what effect would that have to how the action would then
> have to be regulated?

Avery

I don't understand why raising the stack would be necessary. I think that
perhaps you and the store tech need to get together, and figure out what
happened. You said he did you a favor by doing this work.But from the extra
work you are now doing to correct the problem, it looks like he has created
more work for you. Is your relations such that you can confront him his with
this? Just as you are asking for our advice, can you talk to this guy and get
his frank opinions, and try to solve this dilemma?

Wim