Foam Baffles

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Wed Feb 13 07:32 MST 2002

Jeff,

I had a lady with a Baldwin Studio with Pianodisc request a way to make it
play softer. She wanted to be able to carry on a conversation near the
piano. She solved the "problem" by putting a sheepskin mattress cover
permanently between the piano and the wall out of sight.  It made a
remarkable difference since most of the sound from her piano was coming from
the back.  I think some foam placed tightly between the wall and piano would
work just as well.

--
Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL

The difficult, I do right away.  The impossible takes a little longer.