Foam Baffles

philromano@attglobal.net philromano@attglobal.net
Wed Feb 13 11:18 MST 2002

Coastal Carolina University
Myrtle Beach, SC
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Stickney, Jeff P=20
  To: Caut (E-mail)=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 9:06 AM
  Subject: Foam Baffles

  List,
  Have any of you used the Edwards foam baffles for noise reduction?
  I have a customer with a P22 in a very live room (wood floors, etc.).  =
Is
  this the first line of defense?  The piano is not intrinsically what I =
would
  consider overly bright...  Also, what has it been like dealing with =
the
  company?  I have had only 1 of 3 calls answered - all I ever get is an
  answering machine.  Do they all have day jobs, i.e. is this just a =
sideline
  of theirs?  When you place an order, do you have to leave your credit =
card
  info on the machine?  Difficult way to do business, no?  Thanks for =
your
  input.

  Jeff Stickney, RPT
  University of Montana