Foam Baffles

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed Feb 13 17:19 MST 2002

Jeff,
    I've used them on only one piano. It was a Yamaha Disklavier located in a
Hotel lobby. Seems the maitre "d" couldn't here over it. Anyway they worked
reasonably well. The Edwards had a pretty good pattern for that piano as it fit
almost perfectly. I could have made them as the other post suggested but it was
more than I wanted to bother with.

Greg

--
Greg Newell