Spoon bender

Doug Atkins ATKINSD@cedarville.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:41 MST 2002

David, I looked in the Schaff catalogue and found one that doesn't fit
in the combo handle, it is on page 57, part # R-9. Returning to the
piano in which you left your spoon bender may actually be cheaper than
purchasing a new one. This simple little tool lists for $37.66 !!!!
Suddenly I have grown quite attached to the one I have!!! Maybe I will
magnetize my hand so I don't lose it.

Doug Atkins
Registered Piano Technician
Cedarville University
937.766.7566
atkinsd@cedarville.edu

>>> "David Ilvedson" <ilvey@sbcglobal.net> 02/20/02 12:56PM >>>
List,

I have lost my spoon bender and Schaff and Pianotek don't have the
exact
tool.  It is similar to the Yamaha spoon bender in Schaff and the
Japenese
spoon bender in Pianotek except it doesn't fit a universal handle.
Flat,
thin steel with the bend and a thin slot to catch the spoon.  If
anyone
knows where I can purchase this, please post me!

Thanks in advance...

David Ilvedson

PS...I know I will find it in a customer's piano sometime in the
future but
I don't want to wait.

Waiting may be beneficial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!