CA on bridge pins (was Re: false beats)

Fri Feb 22 11:59 MST 2002

Fred... do I understand that you are applying CA to the bridge pins with the
strings on and up to tension ? If so you might want to check for build up under the
string forward of the bridge pin, where the bridge slants off. If you get even a
little bit there you will effectively change the termination.

I find that in the long run, its best to loosen the strings while applying. JMHO

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.