humidifying tube:thanks

Dorothy A. Bell dabell58@earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 15:42 MST 2002

Dear Friends,
Thanks for your input about the Hydrocel tube. It doesn't sound as if I
was unaware of cutting-edge technology, but I was interested that these
things do have a history with other instruments. (I personally would
have no more put such an item into my violin case than I would have
flown around the room, but I guess some would.) Now I know what I'm up
against when I see what looks to me like a map case inside a piano and
can make more appropriate recommendations.
Thanks again.
Dorrie Bell