Temp fluctuation affect?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon Jan 21 22:16 MST 2002

John,
    Although I have no "hard evidence" in the form of charted histories this
is exactly the situations found in most churches around here. Yes it causes
tuning instability as you anticipate. It can also cause rust on the strings
and such from condensation on the strings when the temp drops. Not great for
glue joints either. I hope this helps.

Greg

--
Greg Newell