further

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed Jan 23 10:39 MST 2002

Stephen & List,

I just found out this morning that an order for a Maene Fortepiano
(Belgium) has officially been placed. According to the Director of
the department, delivery is about 11 months away. I don't know any
thing more specific yet, but if anyone is interested, I'll post
when I find out more.

Just what I need. Another instrument to care for. :-) This will make
134 and counting.

Guess I'd better get Margaret Hood's manual pretty soon. Anyone
know the URL for it?

Avery