It was all my fault

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Jun 6 13:44 MDT 2002

Wim,

What a clever way to get a new concert instrument! However you must warn the
prof. who is getting the repaired instrument that once one student pisses in
a piano, others are sure to piss in the same place.

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati