Repair Question

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue Jun 18 11:44 MDT 2002

In a message dated Tue, 18 Jun 2002  1:19:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, atodd@UH.EDU writes:

> The one I have that's broken is the one which goes through
> the jack and the spring that helps it return attaches to it.
> It's the one right under the jack stop felt, for the jack
> regulating screw.
>
> It seems like the procedure would be the same though.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Avery

Yes it is. In a pinch, you can use a small rubber band, the kind orthodontist use for straightening out teeth. I got a package of them at an orthodontist office once. They do have a shelve life of about 6 months, so it isn't a permanent repair. But like I said, in a pinch, on the road, if you don't have time, or the thread, to make a repair, the rubber band will work.

Wim