psychrometer chart

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri Mar 1 08:51 MST 2002

Hi Fred,

Did you try the web?

http://www.bigelow.org/virtual/handson/humidity.html

Be aware that barometry pressure affects the readings. You will need
*several* pages of charts for greatest accuracy.

It would be wonderful if one of our spreadsheet guru's would do a formula
for us all to use that included the barometric pressure. There are
formula's but my spread sheet experience is nearly zero.

At 08:34 AM 3/1/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Can anyone point me to a reasonably complete chart of temps/humidity
>levels for a sling psychrometer? The chart I got with mine (ten years or
>so ago) lacked numbers below something like 25%. I really just need for
>dry bulb in the range of 65 to 75 degrees.
>Thanks,
>Fred Sturm
>University of New Mexico

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca