psychrometer chart

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri Mar 1 15:10 MST 2002

Yeah, mine came with a slide rule, too (also Abbeon). You can get down
to 10% with dry bulb as high as 70 F. But the side that goes above 70F
only goes as low as 30%. And the chart that came with it is missing a
lot of the numbers I'd really like to have. This year I am getting
particularly low readings on my digital, so was wanting to verify how
accurate it is. So far it looks like the digital is plenty accurate. But
the variance in rh #'s for different charts has me wondering who is
making what calculations based on what.
Regards,
Fred Sturm