Les Noces

Wed Mar 6 14:04 MST 2002

In a nutshell... this is a great application for machine assisted tunings, and
I have had great luck with Cyber Ear with this exact peice. In my case we
couldnt put four grands on the same stage, so we choose 4 uprights instead. Not
being the overly brave type I suggested we put our best 4 Schimmels out there.
They were all the same size and scale so it was rather a piece of cake as it
were, tho it sure woulda been nicer with nice big grands for sure.

Your situation sounds really er.... fun !.. grin. Actually I would love to hear
the result. Any chance of you getting a bit of this concert down on a DAT
recorder and ripping a CD into MP3 format for us ??

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.