Pinblocks

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sun Mar 10 09:54 MST 2002

Hi Ron,

Just back from Chile.  WOnderful trip.  They really need good techs down
there.

My porch will be resupported, new footing poured, leveled upon the new
supports and a new stoop and steps constructed with new wrought iron
railings.  Just like the old ones.  Now to get the permits ...

That will be SO nice.

Well, I'll put up my New York cockroaches against your Brown Recluses
any day.  Reclusives have no chance against a kvetching NY roach.

Roaches don't have nice wood piles to hide in, they live in the walls.

		Newton