buffing aggraffes?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri Mar 15 09:54 MST 2002

In a message dated 3/15/02 9:06:51 AM Central Standard Time,
cramer@BrandonU.CA writes:

> faster method?
>
> I hate to rant at my assistant about how long he's taking, when I can't do
> the job any faster myself!  :>)
>
> Have tried the pre-soak in Tarn-x, still require buffing to get the deep
> finish though.
>
> Mark Cramer,

I use a Carbo General Purpose wheel. It cuts through the tarnish, and doesn't
create dust or threads, like the felt or stitched flannel will. You also
don't need the tripoli. You still have to use a pipe cleaner of sorts to get
inside the holes. Once done, lacquer them. You know, of course, to keep them
in order.

Wim