Survey Results On-line

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Sat Mar 16 12:20 MST 2002

Hello folks,

The CAUT Survey Results are now available on the CAUT website:
http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/results.htm

You can also click on the Survey Results key on the Navbar from any of the
other pages. The main page for the CAUT website is located at:
http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/homepage.htm

While you're there click on the Tech List key and make sure I have your
information listed correctly. Please Email me with any changes, additions,
or corrections. We are on spring break here at MSU, so I may not get to the
updates until after March 25th.

Scott
------
Scott E. Thile, RPT

Piano - Instrument Technician

Manager, Lovett Auditorium

Murray State University, Murray, KY

mailto:scott.thile@murraystate.edu

Revised & Redesigned (Work Website)
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/index.html

New (My faith)
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/Christian/index.html

(Ham Radio Website )
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/k4set/index.html

(Family Website)
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/family/index.htm

(Nickel Creek Website) http://www.nickelcreek.com/

"If we see some admirable work of human art, we are at once eager to
investigate the nature, the manner, the end of its production; and the
contemplation of the works of God stirs us with an incomparably greater
longing to learn the principles, the method, the purpose of creation. This
desire, this passion, has without doubt been implanted in us by God. And as
the eye seeks light, as our body craves food, so our mind is impressed with
the .... natural desire to know the truth of God and the causes of what we
observe."   [Grigen (185-254 AD, student of, and successor to Clement of
Alexandria.]