keyframe bedding

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Fri Mar 22 09:43 MST 2002

Thanks Fred,
I'm hoping that you're right.  I've considered that this might be the case.
But the piano next to it in the same room, same vintage, doesn't display
this same symptom, nor are any of the others that we have.  Now that the
humidity is returning to the 50% - 60% range, I'm going to watch it to see
what happens.  I did consider trying to reposition the little cheek block
guide thingies, but I want to see what else happens first.
Jeff