hammers

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 10:39 MST 2002

YOu can get those hammers through NY -- not sure about availability but we
haven't had much difficulty getting parts from Steinway, lately. I realize
Richard's asking for Hamburg hammers, but since we're all getting ready to
kick into rebuilding mode, I thought I'd pass these along.

Dan Harteau in Detroit (actually, Ferndale) has a set of NY hammers hung on
Hamburg shanks that his customer is not purchasing.  Dan would like to sell
them. Contact Dan Harteau for details. 248-866-6823 harteaupiano@home.com

Also, I have a set of Tokiwa brand grand backchecks w/wire (Schaff #924A) --
brand new, only opened the box to peer in and realize that they're the wrong
size. I'll let 'em go for the price I paid ($73), buyer covers shipping.