Humidity Factor, workload

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri May 10 08:32 MDT 2002

Don,
	I won't argue that it would be nice to have a narrower window for
"excellent," and that any change whatsoever in humidity will produce
tuning ramifications, but I'm not too sure we can actually achieve 10%
in many instances. If you think we can (and maybe a full system with
full covers does that), perhaps an "ideal" category of "within 5%" could
be added. My sense is that building systems are lucky to achieve better
than 15%. But having an "ideal" category, described as full system with
complete baffles, could be an incentive to spend the money for such
installations.
What do you think?
Fred