Slick Key Bushings.

vem@email.byu.edu vem@email.byu.edu
Fri May 17 21:52 MDT 2002

I have tried both, and prefer the results that CLP achieves.  I think it lasts
longer than anything else.  I also routinely use CLP at the bottom of the
balance holes right on the wood.  I believe it it aides in not having to ease
that hole quite as much.  We have a lot of binding in that area because of the
dry conditions that predominate here.

Vince Mrykalo
Brigham Young University

) Using TFL50 Dry Lubricant in the same way also eliminates this drag. I
) imagine easier and quicker to apply than CLP. Has someone tried both and
) compared results?
)
) John Baird
) Millikin University