workload formula intro

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri May 24 11:46 MDT 2002

Fred

I hope you got my earlier post, that your three parts were received, (at
least by me).

I would like to ask one question. Somehow I missed the part of the discussion
about the rebuilding parameters. But I like what is there. One question,
though. Since a number should be plugged in for every piano, I wonder if a
number should be put under this category for "Piano needs no reconditioning"?
It would seem to me that the whole gamut of rebuilding should be put down,
including no reconditioning. This would be a piano that needs only tuning,
and perhaps a little regulation, if at all, and no or little voicing.

Wim