workload formula intro

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri May 24 14:28 MDT 2002

In a message dated 5/24/02 1:17:03 PM Central Daylight Time, fssturm@unm.edu
writes:

> Does this answer your question?
> Regards,
> Fred

I understand what you say. But by not putting down any number for a piano
that doesn't need anything, wouldn't that skew the numbers somewhat? Looking
at the formula, a complete rebuild needs 0.4 techs, and a minor
reconditioning needs 1.2 Therefore, going even further, a piano doesn't need
anything would need a number around 2.0. If we don't put any number down, the
computer will put down a 0.0, which, according to this formula, would be an
instrument that needs more work than a complete rebuild.

Does this make sense, or am I still missing something here?

Wim