Accu-just HPs in Steinway D :(

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri May 31 06:12 MDT 2002

> Newton, Do you happen to remember the name (or anything I can use to search)
> for the new low heat alloy you saw? That sounds perfect for this if it will
> hold up ok. I'd like to experiment with it, at least.

http://www.divescoinc.com/

The rolled pins have a smaller radius than he aliquot plate and the string goes
around the termination nut just over it.

Another opinion, :), although I was not impressed with the Baldwin system
although I understand it solved some problems but I think t created different
ones.

		Newton