A.B.Chase?

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.CA
Wed Sep 4 09:22 MDT 2002

Hi Susan,

nice to hear from you. I am anxiously waiting for my brother (Dale) to bring
the piano trailer to town so we can retrieve this instrument.  Pat's
comments, yours, and the others have me thinking I should run over and start
bringing it home "peice-by-peice."

I want to mention again, this piano is being 'given' to me (free) by a
former competitor who has recently changed careers. The big story (IMHO) is
this person's considerate generousity. I am most appreciative, and certainly
pleased you all consider this to be a fine make of piano. I value your
opinion(s).

BTW, Ted Sambell RPT, a gracious mentor to many of us CAUTs, who recently
retired from the Banff Centre for the Arts, is now living in London,
Ontario. A sample of Ted's most recent contribution to our craft can be
found under Tips, Tools & Techniques in the August PTJournal; "Modified
Trapwork."

Susan, do you have Ted's new e-address? I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you
posted it so we can wish him well.

thanks,
Mark