Hamburg Steinway C for sale

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:25:21 -0400

Hi,

Please excuse the duplication for those of you who subscribe to the
PTG list as well.

If you have any keyboard faculty in the market for an exceptional
piano, I have a customer with a Hamburg C, 7'6" grand for sale.  It
is in immaculate condition, serial # 503080 about fifteen years old,
and has been meticulously maintained.  They want $50,000.  The piano
is located near Athens, OH.  In the South East corner of the state.

Please contact me if you or someone you know may be interested.

Thank you,
chris
--
Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.