torque wrench source?

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:15:13 -0500

John and Wim,

I have a dial type torque wrench made by Stanley Proto Industrial Tools,
Covington,GA. It is a model 6177A. it measures 0-250 inch pounds. It has a
3/8" tip which accepts a ratchet type tuning pin tip.  It has a second
needle on it which stops when the maximum torque of the tuning pin is
reached.  It is compact, only measuring 10" in length. I picked it up at an
automotive store. They had to order it in, but it was in their catalogue. I
don't remember the exact cost, but it's probably about fifty bucks U.S.

Terry Beckingham