New Guidelines Tools available

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:52:08 EDT

For the first time, I was able to print the Guidelines, including the
formulas, all 14 pages of it. I am have question regarding the last two
pages. There, it lists the CAUT Committee of 1988 - 1990 and the PTG Board of
Directors , 1989 - 90. On the last page is a list of Endorsements. I
understand that the committee from 1988 - 90 worked on these guidelines, and
the PTG Board that was in place at that time. But would it be appropriate and
perhaps show that this is a work in progress, if the current committee and
the Board are also is listed, and that a new list of endorsement be compiled.
I see that some people on this list have died, and many are no longer with
the university under which they are listed. Is it possible to add new names
to the list?

Wim