Re. HVAC systems (Jim Ellis)

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:43:36 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/03 8:59:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
claviers@onemain.com writes:

> The problem I have is with your 50% RH +/- 2.5%.  You just "ain't" going to
> get that where you are in Tuscaloosa, Alabama without going to all sorts of
> extreme measures.  That part of Alabama is a little hotter and more humid
> in summer than here in east Tennessee, but the variations aren't all that
> different.

Jim

Actually Jim, I know that trying to get the humidity to stay within 2.5% of
50% is going to almost impossible. But if I didn't ask for 2.5%, and told
them 10%, they would settle for 30% and tell me to shut up. This way, maybe
they'll try for 10% and ask me if I can be happy with that. I'll smile and
say yes.

Wim