HVAC

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:08:13 -0500

Hi Otto,
Thanks for the expanation.  I suppose that does make sense.

Yes, for the last two or three years we've had more winter than normal.
Global cooling, you know.  We hit a record cold this morning that goes back
to 1970.  It was supposed to be 12, with a wind chill of 6.  Just a hour
north, the wind chill was 0, and they had about 7 inches of snow yesterday
for the 2nd time already in 2003, and we're expecting snow again Sunday
night.  I know, I know, that's not unusual for you snowbirds, but for those
of us in the banana belt as you call it, it may as well be 40 below.  We
ain't going out in either of it.