New Bostons

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:53:35 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2003 12:04:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tcoates@dtgnet.com writes:

     Hi Tim
     As with all voicing techniques control of tone is our desired outcome.
In the event of the thuddy sound described here it sounds as if a little very
light juicing solution back the clarity and focus they had temporarily after
steaming. Have you tried this?
    Dale Erwin
    Erwin Piano Restorations