words fail me......

Lwellerrpt@aol.com Lwellerrpt@aol.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:30:40 EST

Hi All-

On another part of the Baldwin website you'll find a photo my son playing the
gold piano. http://www.baldwinpiano.com/what/baldnews.html  Also, go the the
story in photos link to see the blurb.  Kinda glad they didn't get him in a
shot with Ike Turner (is that the bottom or the Rock N Roll barrel or what?)

I ran into some other techs at the Baldwin booth just walking around in
amazement at the shiny weird designs.  An upright with the action painted
black with blue action felt with a clear frontboard/music desk backlit with
blue lights inside.

Lisa Weller