Henri Herz

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:55:53 +0100

Hey Jim

I dont see the trick.. probably right in front of my nose, but indulge
me if you will :)

I was under the impression that a few reverse grands were indeed made.
Tho, when you first put it on the point I cant really say where I got
the idea.

Anybody ?

RicB

As long as I have a reply to make.. heres another picture showing the
tuning pin and wrestplank arrangement.

Jim Kinnear wrote:[Image]

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

--------------6232119A17885B7BDEB6AA46
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------6232119A17885B7BDEB6AA46
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmail2M.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 50390 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------6232119A17885B7BDEB6AA46--