piano trucks

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 04:25:50 -0600

Michellsie,

At 13:44 03/06/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello folksies..
>
>Does anyone know of any extra length, width (or height??) that a piano
>truck would add to a Steinway B?? (Or any piano for that matter?)

I missed any other response to this query, forgive me if I am redundent.
(in this regard, anyway)

The stage trucks do not add any width or length, and are designed not to
add any height.  They do add speed and mass, so that when kids run the
piano into the walls, the piano/wall interface is more deformed.  Depends
on wall construction which will win.
YMMV

>:)
>People??