A movie with no popcorn

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:49:27 -0400

Folks- I owuld like to take the time to recommend a movie that I saw just
last night.

I still can't get over what I saw.

If you have not treated yourself to something wonderful lately, please go
and watch "The Pianist".

Not only did I get to see it for a measly 5 bucks, but me and my guy were
the only ones in the theatre.  (How sad for such a movie..)
He did get some popcorn, but it really wasn't the popcorn-type movie
afterall.
(So half the stuff was left....and it cost more to get that then see the
movie)

If you know nothing about it-

It's beautiful. It's heartwrenching.  :(
It's about a Jewish pianist living in Poland before , during and after Nazi
Germany.

Bring your kleenex and a humble heart.

I can't wait for the posts about this.

( and if you've already seen it, please don't devulge too much.)  :)

:) MIchelle
stranges@oswego.edu