music for HT?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 19:16:05 +0000

Hello any temperament types...

I don't have any trouble hearing/demonstrating a piece that sounds really
nice in the simple keys. Does anyone know of a section of a piece, playable
by an intermediate pianist, that uses the remote keys, showing off the added
dissonence while demonstrating the difference between ET and an alternate
temperament.  If there is something that really takes advantage of the wide
thirds, I think it would be worth my time, even if I only work up a few
bars..... (or is that walk to a few bars?)

Ron Koval
Chicagoland