Watering Dampp-Chaser Systems in University Pianos

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:03:36 -0500

It's been said....

Genius has its limits but unfortunately, stupidity does not.

Eric Wolfley
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati