Vorsetzer wanted

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:15:26 +0100

Talking about organs, I was made aware that organ builders have such a
device that they use to tune organs (when their assistant is not
there). It is strong enough to push the keys while the 3 keyboards
play together, I guess there are no velocity orders, it is a simple
device with a  box to control it from some distance.

They build it themselves with organ parts, or they can buy it ready.
It works with solenoids, I was told that 2 kind exists, one with
permanent current
when in down position (less good) one with some kind of bascule

It seems not very difficult to build, but the parts still may cost
some money (around $1000 at last from what I understand) the wiring
part and control box is the most difficult part probably.

Best Regards, thanks for your ideas again.

Isaac OLEG

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech