Records in piano

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:09:43 -0500

One additional tidbit of information I like to leave on a business card
inside the piano (other than Temp/RH and how much pitch adjustment) is the
FAC measurements.  This saves a few minutes of setup time on my next
appointment.

Speaking of tuning records, have any of you been contacted about CLIP
software for piano technicians?  Seems a bit costly to me to replace a $15
investment in 3x5 cards.  I'd like to have a computer program for my
private clients, but it would have to be something reasonably priced.
Might be great for institutional setting, but doesn't run on a MAC, which I
think most schools of music are using.

Jeff